- About Us
- Contact Us
Ernest Overholt began Overholt Electric in 1945 out of his garage located at 18154 Knittle Road near Middle Point, OH. Ernest originally began repairing and rebuilding electric motors.
In 1966, his son Jim joined the business after graduating from Ohio Northern University with a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Later that year another son, Roger, joined the business serving as secretary/treasurer after his college graduation with a bachelor’s degree in Business/Agriculture Science from The Ohio State University.
With the addition of Jim and Roger, Overholt Electric expanded their business from repairing motors to include residential and commercial wiring projects.
Responding to the significant need for electrical services in the mechanical contracting world, ATR capitalized on the opportunity to bring Overholt Electric on board. Overholt’s long history of service throughout Northwest Ohio immediately enabled the ATR Team to support our customers with a full range of commercial and industrial electrical services.
Our Services Include:
A few outstanding projects completed by Overholt Electric throughout the years are:
OH Lic. # 38085